Monday, April 22, 2013

I heart Total Drama

Omg this is really happening my first total drama fan blog. Well I hope you fallow because I'm like a real live Sierra (only I'm not Cody obsessed). I know everything about everyone (I think). I've seen all the seasons. I watched season 1 twice, season 2 twice, season 3 like three times, and season four once. My least favorite season if the fourth one (I'd say last but hopefully it's not the last one). It's the only season I saw once because it's not really that interesting. My favorite season is the third one because Noah's in it more and there's singing. As you may have noticed my favorite character on the show is Noah. Sure he's kind of a nerd and a bit of a smart ass but that's all the more reason to like him. Pulse he's super cute (in a cartoonie kind of way). My least favorite is lashawna (or how ever you spell her name like I care). She's always getting an attitude with someone especially my second favorite character Heather. I know what your thinking Heather's a bitch and she deserved it, but at least she got into the finale three in the first season and won the third season. Plus I love her sneakyness. But the only person I love more than Heather and Noah (ok I love no one more than Noah) on the show is Alejandro. He's like Heather but Spanish/Latin boy version. At first I had trouble picking witch out of the three do I love the most. Heather was always second but picking Alejandro or Noah was kind of tricky, in the end Noah won. Ok this is already way to long so to all you Total Drama fans fallow this blog for more updates and for all you Noah, Heather, and Alejandro fans, stay toon for pics and facts on your favorite characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment