Thursday, April 25, 2013

FanDom Pair Ups

Ok I am now a fan of Noco (Noah x Cody) it's super cute. But I still prefer Noah all to myself. I'm also a fan of Helandro (Heather x Alejandro) way cool. My two fave characters in love. Some times I wish i was the Hel in Helandro, sometimes. I'm a Noah's girl always. Ok so i've been debating on weather i'm a Duncy (Courtney x Duncan) fan or a Gwuncan (Gwen x Duncan) fan. Well debates over i'm officially a Gwuncan fan. I've always pictured myself as Courtney's bff but i think that Gwuncan was meant to be from the start. But now there's no one to pair Courtney with except for Alejandro. But i'm a Helandro fan so I cant do that. I guess if I picked Duncy then i could have easily paired Gwen up with Trent for Gwent or Trwen. I'm not really sure what there fandom name is cus i dont really care. I'm starting to become a Siady/Coderra fan. Mainly because i've always seen myself as Sierra's best friend. That's it for now but if there's any other fandom pair ups you want me to check out please leave in the comments below. P.S. don't for get about my OC. Thank you and here's a Noco video.

No comments:

Post a Comment