Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Total Drama OC

Ok so I'm still trying to draw my OC for Total Drama but right now all i can do is color over pictures. She's a combo os Courtney+Bridgette+Sierra. I want her to have Courtney's hair style but blonde not brown. Bridgette's blue sweater, and Sierra's jeans. I guess her shoes can be any old sneakers it really doesn't matter. She even has two other back up looks. First it's Bridgette's sweater with Sierra's jeans. Then it's a blue long sleeve with heather's shorts. Last but not least it's a pink and blue long sleeve with a black frilly skirt. Her name is Cleo (that's not my real name btw). Cleo is my alternate ego (and skin color lol). She's bossy when needed (i'm a little too nice), and really friendly (i'm a little shy). But were both American (she's also bilingual). If you know anyone who can draw really good then please feel free to ask them to draw my OC for me. I'm in desperate need of help, thank you for your participation. I'll put up photo's of how she's suppose to look.




No comments:

Post a Comment